In order to coordinate our food drives, please check the calendar for availability if you
have not already done so. Keep in mind however, that all donations are appreciated
at whatever time is convenient for you and your organization.
Please consider the following when planning a food drive:
1. Review how to run a food drive for helpful information.
2. Select a theme for your food drive.
3. Contact the Food Pantry to let us know when you plan to have your food drive.
4. Print and hand out fliers to let folks know that you're having a food drive.
5. Collect the donations.
6. Schedule delivery of your donations with the food pantry.